Sunday, January 24, 2016

You gotta do

Have you ever known exactly what God is asking you to do but you just.don't.wanna?

Yeaaaah.

No, he's not asking me to do anything like sell all our stuff and move to somewhere humid as missionaries.

No, it's much (MUCH) worse than that.

He's telling me I have to be a morning person.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Isn't that just the worst thing? Ever?! Sigh.

All joking aside, I am pretty heartbroken over this. But it's been building and now instead of whispering to my heart, He's throwing bricks at my head.

This is going to be so hard for me I decided I needed to go "public" with it. I'm going to rely on accountability so look for some fun mocking photos of my pathetic self in the next couple of days/weeks as I navigate this change. I'm starting tomorrow. It's going to be ugly.

Why? Because I truly believe HE is telling me that it will change everything. Everything that I'm praying for, everything that I'm struggling with. Everything.

And I want victory.


No comments:

Post a Comment