Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Off to a rough start

I told you I hate the word "diet". And for good reason. It's not maintainable if its not a life-style change. And changing your life-style isn't easy. Especially when you've bitten off more than you can chew and you're too busy to adequately prepare healthy meals and snacks (appropriate analogy wouldn't you say:).

So, on day two of my August "diet", I failed miserably with food and didn't get a workout in either.

I'm going to try and do something new with this though. I'm going to try not to care and get right back to it tomorrow. Usually, I have to wait until the next Monday or 1st of the month or whatever. I like to make "fresh" starts and do things perfectly. I know, I know, that's totally unrealistic so...

here's to tomorrow. A fresh start!

No comments:

Post a Comment