Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Babies

So many new babies.

I can't believe how sad I am that I'm not pregnant. I just didn't see these ugly emotions coming. Working with God on it though. Trusting his timing and his ways.

When we decided to try for a baby (or more aptly quit trying NOT to have one), I was somewhat hopeful that I couldn't get pregnant. Now I can't imagine life without my Griffin and want more so that he has siblings to play and fight with. Pax is only half-time and not permanent at that. Griffin is so bored without his Paxey, his Bro-sin (Brother + cousin), his playmate and best friend.

Lately I've started giving over to God the method as well as the timing of baby #2. We've always said we were open to adoption and I meant it. I know hubs means it too.

Such a hard thing to fully put in God's hands. I'm still hoping and praying for soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment