Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Leaving, on a jet plane

We're headed to Minnesota on Tuesday for Uncle Albert's funeral. My mom, my sister, Griffin, Makenna and me.

This is the first time we'll be separated from Ryan by more than a short drive for more than a day or two.

And I'm slightly panicked that a major natural disaster is going to happen and keep us from getting back to daddy.

Possible, yes. Probable, no. Still, I don't think I like this and I don't think we'll be making a habit of it.

Yes, Ryan and I can fight with the best of them. We both drive each other nuts occasionally but just the thought of not being able to come home on Saturday or being separated indefinitely is causing me emotional and physical angst.

Praying for peace tonight. And rest. And safe travels. And a husband and home to come home to as planned on Saturday.

In a way, it's nice to know I still love him so much that I can't bear the thought of losing him:)! 7.5 years and still going strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment