Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful

I consider myself a fairly thankful, grateful, joyful person. I haven't always been this way. In fact, I would say it is one of the areas God has grown me the most in my adult life. But I wanted to share a story with you that blew me away:

This is hands down one of the most awe-inspiring stories of gratefulness and thankfulness in the midst of pain I have ever read. Sarah gets it. If you read through the rest of her story, she is very honest- it's not always easy to be thankful. But at the end of the day, she truly understands that even in the midst of the absolute worst- God is love. God really is good ALL the time.

My prayer is simply that you would be blessed by her story, her pain, and her thankfulness like I have. May God use her story to make you a more joyful person.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, JOY, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

http://sriekelifeandgrace.blogspot.com/2012/11/evies-birthday-part-iii-answered-prayers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment