Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

What I'm waiting for

Tonight while I was driving home from my parents' house, I was thinking about 'what are you waiting for?' and 'what do you really want?'

I feel like my answers were divinely sent...and that I've known them all along, it's just that now I can put them into words.

What I really want? Focus and direction. I want to know what God has called us to, without any doubts. I am tired of just doing what is in front of me without a passion, focus, or goal in mind. I am soooo goal oriented, it's not even funny. I feel like God not giving me a goal is like a cruel joke...or a growing opportunity.

What I'm waiting for? God to reveal what all this waiting has been for! I know He's working. I know this time isn't wasted. But that doesn't mean I have to enjoy it!! Hindsight is always 20/20 and I can't wait to look back on this season and think, "WOW God, your presence is so evident! Thank you for having perfect timing and for guiding us."

No comments:

Post a Comment