Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Enjoyment

I'm really, really, really enjoying life without facebook. Even though I'm still on there a bit, it makes me want to quit even that little bit. It's amazing. Maybe I'll do something crazy like take the year off? Or maybe only check once a week or something.

And tonight, we moved our only tv into the spare bedroom- a semi-man-cave set up. And I already LOVE how peaceful it feels downstairs. It's going to be inconvenient at times, I know, but I'm really hoping it helps limit screen time for everyone (especially the toddler) and force us into more family time. And for me, I hope I do more projects and read more.

I say it every year around this time but this IS the year. It has to be.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I'm already excited for New Years and cleaning all the decorations up and starting "fresh".

But I don't want to get ahead of myself- first to enjoy Griffin's first real Christmas. It's going to be so fun to watch him 'get' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment