Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Makenna Ruth

My sister is a mommy!! I'm an aunt! Griffin is a first cousin! Ryan is an Uncle!

Thank you Matt and Janae for allowing me to be a part of your birth experience. I hope the pictures make it worth having me in the O.R. I am so grateful you let me witness the arrival of Miss Makenna. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Your family is beautiful.

Janae, you are AMAZING. You did so great! You tried so hard and your body just wouldn't cooperate. You are one of the strongest women I know and Makenna will be a strong woman because of you. I am so proud of you little sister!

And if you've never had or watched a c-section (or a vaginal bypass as the nurse called it), you have no idea what c-section survivors have gone through. Holy Moly. I'm glad I didn't go through that. They totally deserve our respect! That is one of the most brutal things I've seen. I would definitely pick my labor twice over as opposed to that.

Janae, you are a superstar!

And Makenna is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, just stunning! I didn't know I would love my niece so much:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment