Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

If I ruled the world...

If I ruled the world everything would be great...or at least I'd like to think so:)

BUT if I ruled our school, I KNOW everything would at least be better!

For starters- Memorial Day starts summer break!!!

I am so D.O.N.E.

I managed to get a ton of work done Friday during Griffin's incredible 2.5 hour nap and then enjoyed my long weekend with family and friends.

Then watched more Parenthood tonight instead of starting on the one thing I promised 10 kids I would do:  read their papers that are due tomorrow so that they could make revisions (I gave the 10 kids that turned in rough drafts an extension since I was unable to get them read before the weekend. Aren't I a nice teacher? Totally fair and reasonable:).

I'm actually thinking I'm just going to tell these kids that their papers are good enough for me. Let's be honest, I don't really want to re-read them after they've made revisions. Especially since I'm not getting paid for these late nights! I'm going to have about 60 of these to grade in the next 3 weeks and it would be AWESOME to be 1/6th of the way there:)

Sometimes being the boss has its perks:)!

Two more and I can call it quits for tonight...suck it up Sarah! Quit playing free cell and get to work! :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't do it. I quit. I'm going to bed- papers and kids be damned. I'm the boss, I can do whatever I want for these kids tomorrow! :)

    PEACE!

    ReplyDelete