Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Keeping busy

3 more people are pregnant. March, April, and May.

So I'm planning Pumpkin Pie's 2nd birthday party, painting the church nursery, and generally staying busy.

We're definitely doing a Thomas the Train theme...the kid is in love with Thomas. And Gordon. And Percy. And Alfie. And Charlie. And Edward.

Seriously, he can't tell you what's wrong or how to fix it but he can name almost every engine and truck on that show...and says goodnight to each one too! "Thomas sleeping. Percy Sleeping" but it sounds more like "Thomas leeping. Perthy leeping."

Thank goodness I don't mind the show too much.

Because, although it may sound like I'm complaining about how much he loves Thomas, I'm not. It is the ONE thing I can count on to make him happy when he's grumpy and nothing else is working and I have to make dinner or a phone call or whatever.

It's the first thing he asks for in the morning, although milk still wins out occasionally.

So plan on celebrating with us in style in two and a half months!

No comments:

Post a Comment