Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WLW- week??

Hahahahaha! Isn't this how it goes? You establish a really great routine/rhythm and then life happens.

I can't remember the last time I worked out, or read my bible. Ugh.

It's not like it was years ago, just sometime last week but I haven't been keeping track like I was. That seems to be key for me.

A couple of things happened. Really, they are just excuses and I could have kept going but obviously I didn't. It's okay. I'll get back to it soon.

1) It got HOT. I don't do well in the heat. Period. I got a few early morning runs/walks in but in general I opted for other forms of activity. I did get LOTS of yard work done. And painting.

2) I've been putting off a major project all summer long and now it's do or die. Our church nursery NEEDS to be painted SO BAD. So I've been taking Pumpkin Pie with me every morning and getting a couple hours in. Then home for lunch and nap. And it's all been ceiling and upper half of wall, so my shoulders neck have really been getting a workout.

3) Once again I've been wasting WAY too much time on facebook. I hate realizing that I just spent another hour (or two) on my computer literally doing nothing. Not working on my shutterfly projects, not emailing people I miss, not connecting intentionally with others. Just wandering and wasting my life.

4) I got really busy besides #2. Farm. Babysitting. Family events. Baby showers. So much stuff.

I'm excited to share my "school year schedule" with you soon (just a few more details to workout). Yes. I AM type A and that will be very apparent. But it's getting me all excited and I'm realizing more and more how much I love having an almost-2 year old. I can't believe I'm saying this but looking at my schedule, I think I would actually enjoy being just a stay-at-home-mom. I just need to figure out how to make some monies doing it! Or have someone pay off our student loans or mortgage. Know anyone who is in the business of helping people that way? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment