Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Timing

I don't know why I ever doubt God and his timing. But I'm also sure that I will always have a problem with patience:)

Long story short- we're having another single mom move in with us! SOON! Like in a week or two!! And her son is 8 months old, so Pumpkin Pie will have a 'baby' that he can play with when 'his' baby shows up and is too little to play with!!

And she wants to be a teacher!

And she's from Canada (you have to know who I actually am to understand why this is SO cool!).

And she loves FRIENDS. (This is impressive since she's only 20!)

Anyways- we met her today and I hugged her when she left. And I'm not a hug-er. So that should really tell you what a miracle I feel this is:)

AND the kicker- her rent will help me stay home until September, and potentially longer, without us selling our house! This is THE biggest answer to prayer in a long time.

This is just so stinking awesome, I want to shout it from the rooftops!

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

If you are currently in a time of waiting, be encouraged. It will end. God does have a plan. And it will push you and grow you and be incredible in the end!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment