Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Tired

I am so tired tonight. Not just physically, although that isn't helping. Spiritually, emotionally. And I just got back from a fun and relaxing girls weekend!!

This is one of those times where I know this is bigger than me and there is a spiritual battle going on for my head and heart. I cried my eyes out while putting Pumpkin Pie to bed tonight because I was feeling so sad, sorry for myself, like life is unfair, etc.

The TRUTH is I am loved by the King, and He has it all under control. I can rest in His peace and safety. Despite the hurts of lost friendships. Despite the 'unfairness' of life. INspite of it all, I can rejoice. I can love. I can choose joy.

A good cry. Some WORD. And a hot bath...that was my medicine tonight :)

Just in case you thought I had it altogether!

No comments:

Post a Comment