Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Favorites this week: March 24

Waist Grace by Lisa-Jo Baker
A seriously awesome look at fitting in your skin!

After Steubenville by Ann Voskamp
An incredible look at the worth of women, through the eyes of Jesus, and what we need to teach our sons (and daughters).

Bringing it down a notch by Kristen Howerton
Seriously. Seriously. Isn't wearing green and adding some food dye enough!?!

Raising Daughters by Kristen from We are THAT Family
I think I needed to hear this for ME too! Great read for ALL women as we all have other women and girls in our circles of influence, whether we are raising daughters or not.

101 Snacks by Stacy Myers
Oh my goodness, Stacy says these are for the husband on the go...no way! They are for everyone!! I can't wait for 'maternity leave' and to try some of these out!!

Humility 101 by Rachel from Dreams of Perfect Design
Exactly how I feel about raising a child...the experience is so humbling! I really was a perfect parent before I had kids:)

Peace for Bad Days by Erin MacPherson
It's always encouraging to know I'm not the only one...

Better Me Than You by Missy at It's Almost Naptime
A powerful reflection on what we're really celebrating at Easter.

Letter to Mothers by Ginny at Cheetos For Breakfast
A great reminder for mom's of ALL ages.

Sharing? by Very Bloggy Beth at Popsugar
Hmmmm....what do you think? Raises a lot of good points and thought provoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment