Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Absent

I know I've been absent from here lately...really, I just haven't been writing. I've still be reading all of you. And finding new and inspiring blogs to add to my list. What an amazing resource the internet can be!

My excuse...I've been nesting like crazy. Like C.R.A.Z.Y.

This is so different from last time. There is literally nothing more important to me than...cleaning out the junk drawer, painting the master bedroom...fill in the blank with something different every night.

Things are coming together nicely, and as much as I am so ready to be done with pregnancy...I'd really like to finish a couple more things before baby shows up, lol!

But honestly Baby...you can come anytime. All this stuff really can wait!

And I think we have our girl name!! Still need a middle name and a boy name. But I'm feeling good, we're definitely headed in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment