Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 2

I did great on day 1, except that at 9pm I was so hungry I thought I was going to die so I ate a banana! I'm definitely going to have to adapt this since I'm still breastfeeding. For example, I'm drinking more water than I'm supposed to.

Today went well...mostly. I went to my parents' house to work on painting but forgot my key. So I hung out outside with the boys waiting for my sister to get there with her key. I had brought lunch and had planned on eating as soon as we got there but because I couldn't get inside, I ate my snack first...and ended up sharing it with Griffin. I tried so hard to hide it from him because I was so hungry- it kind of made me feel like a bad mom!

I also ended up eating my lunch in 3 sittings. The salad, then the broccoli, then the soup. Dinner was in 2 sittings, rice and veggies first, followed by the carrot and beet salad later.

I cheated today too. I had a handful of grapes at my mom's house and a second set of 8 almonds tonight.

I don't think I reacted to almonds at all, I'm interested to see what the scale says in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment