Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day one- again

I seem to always be able to start things but rarely finish them.

So tomorrow is another day 1. This time my goal is only 20 days and thankfully those 20 days come with a meal plan and recipes:)

I'm trying something new. "The Plan" by Lyn-Genet Recitas. Her premise is that by eliminating foods that trigger inflammation in your body (and every body is different), you can lose weight and feel great. Two things I want more of, lol!

So my goals, obviously- I'd love some help losing some baby weight BUT I'm not your standard 'girl' obsessed with the scale. I honestly don't care what the scale says as long as I can get back to feeling great. This time though I want to go beyond feeling great about how I look and feel to feeling great literally in my joints. I want to run again without joint pain. That is my biggest goal. And I'm willing to cut out or limit foods that may be preventing that.

So here's to healthy living...and feeling better than ever! I'll keep you posted on how things are going:)

No comments:

Post a Comment