Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fail

Day two and I've already 'failed'. It's 10pm and I'm just now getting to my 2 big rocks.

And it's obvious that of all days I should have started with God, this is one of them. I have SO, so, SO far to go- God has his work cut out for him! That's the honest part. I'm not perfect. I'm a task oriented person. My people skills are by biggest weakness.

The other part is I'm feeling really attacked tonight. Like all the voices in my head are beating me down. And there's only one someone who thinks that means victory. Ephesians 6:12 "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Even knowing that, it's a hard fight. My spirit is wounded and Satan know right where to hit and what words to use.

Tonight, especially, I miss having a small group. But God moved all but one of them out of state (and that one he took to Africa for a year). Praying Pleading with God to bring me a new one. I need one desperately if I'm going to survive marriage and parenthood and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment