Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Monday weigh-in

Well, I forgot to weigh myself yesterday morning...and didn't do it today until after I'd eaten breakfast, so I'm going to blame all that on what the scale said: 164.3.

Even though I'm not a scale addict, I'd really like that number to be lower. Like 135-ish.

Let's not even talk about my diet, okay? Suffice it to say, it's been a stressful busy week and I've gained a pound.

Yesterday I started two 30 day challenges: Squats and Push-ups.


I'm doing the squats in sets of 10 for now, maybe I'll bump up to sets of 20 or 30 as the month progresses. The push-ups I'm doing on my knees and because that's so much easier (read: doable), I'm adding a zero and doing them in sets. For example: Today is day 2 and I'm supposed to do 4 push-ups. Since I can't do 4, I'm going to do 4 sets of 10 on my knees. I might go through this challenge a second time doing regular push-ups next month. 

So far (1 day) this is working really well with my busy crazy life right now. I don't have the option of getting a 30-60 minute uninterrupted workout in, so doing some strength training spread throughout the day is making me feel like I'm at least on track!

Join me?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment